With our projects and ambitions ramping up, we’re looking for someone to support the studio through project, studio, and client management.
- Part time, with option to work flexibly.
- 2 days a week, with some dedicated time in the studio.
- 6-month contract, with possibility to extend.
- £25-27K pro rata, depending on experience.
Office Of Craig is actively committed to addressing the structural and cultural inequalities based on identity facing the creative industries (including class, race, gender, disability, religion, and sexual orientation). Applications are, in every way, open.
It’ll be a hands-on role, but we’re an all-hands-on-deck kind of team, so we see you working in tandem with us (read: we’ll make sure your 2-day workload is always a 2-day workload).
- Overseeing project management system
- Planning and tracking project timelines to make sure deadlines are hit and balls aren’t dropped
- Setting project priorities for the team
- Having regular catch ups with the team on what plates are spinning when
- Work with the team on creative production and sourcing
- Occasional help with studio social, presentation prep and marketing
- Keeping on top of the calendar to schedule meetings and site visits
- Updating studio records monthly, including accounts and invoices
- Monitoring the studio email and replying to enquiries
- Ad hoc studio admin
- Being point of contact for clients and collaborators
- Updating on key developments, project progress, answering queries
- Assist with project budgets and resourcing
- Contribute your energy and opinion to creative projects
- Bring new business suggestions and leads
- Join in with team activities and placement programme
- Organised and able to spin plenty of plates
- A cool head in chaotic times
- Tech savvy, a pro at picking up new systems
- Happy working with people of all kinds and at all levels
- Good poker face in the face of clients
- Open to helping us bring up new talent
- Strong interest in culture ideal
- Experience in the design industry a bonus
- Confidence with Adobe Creative Cloud a dream
Intro yourself by email, along with a CV (or whatever format you think best represents your experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 16 August 2021. Everyone will be contacted by the end of that week, either way. Chats with a shortlist will follow the following week (ideally).